Many people believe that SEO is hard but this is not true. Basic SEO configurations are very easy to implement and sometimes this is all you need to do to for maximum exposure on all major search engines. If you are looking for a quick guide with simple but yet effective SEO tips then you are on the right page, read on!
1. Optimize your Titles, URL and Description: For website, it's a very needful because Google read your website first meta tag. Revisit the copy of your website headings, links and descriptions and ensure that they are intuitive, meaningful and optimally cover your desired keywords.
2. Publish Relevant Content on a Regular Basis: Through the update, new algorithm content is more powerful for SEO. When you write content for a website then always add targeted keywords for best results. There are big competitions in every keyword you search and those websites that have the most useful and fresh Content, have more chances of winning the race.
3. Make your website fast to load: Research indicates that 53% of people will leave a website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. Here is some points go through and increase website load.
- Implement your own content delivery network (CDN).
- Combine images into CSS sprites.
- Compress your content.
- Configure expires headers.
- Review your hosting package.
5. Write for the Users: Making your content easy to read and understand helps up make it useful to your readers. Some experts also believe that Google takes readability into account when ranking webpages.